The holiday gift of the season? The Snuggie, of course! I received a Florida Gators Snuggie from my husband, while he received an original from a Secret Santa at work! As a person who is continuously cold, the Snuggie is an easy way to stay warm while doing things such as typing this blog on my computer without having to put something on over my head.
The only downside of the Snuggie for me is the straight neck across. It is hard to wear it all the way up your arms without being choked by the top of the blanket. I have seen the "knock offs" in stores such as the Slanket, and would imagine they're not much different.
I do like the fact that my Snuggie shows my football spirit! Although it won't be necessary for most of the Gator games being in Florida, it will be accompanying me to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans! I give the Snuggie a thumbs up if you have some extra money laying around to spend on a "different" blanket!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment